The Champ Medici Lounge Event hits Singapore next weekend, and promises to deliver five days of fantastic blockchain fun. The event will see Champ Medici – a BAYC NFT owned by entrepreneur and investor Cordell Broadus (Snoop Dogg’s son) – host the unique event together with Gushcloud International.
There are some great activities on offer in this luxury pop-up lounge. Over the five days, you can participate in VIP dinners, Sushi events, Panels and talks, immersive experiences, and art projects. RSVPs are open now.
The official event begins on September 28th and until October 2nd. Therefore, the event coincides with Asia’s premier crypto conference TOKEN2049, and the Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix 2022.
The Champ Medici Lounge is a huge four-day event
Some of the greatest minds in the Web3 industry are participating in this event. So, you can meet top crypto, NFT, and Web3 founders, creators, creatives, and investors here. The event takes place in Singapore and is hosted by Champ Medici and Gushcloud International.
Notably, Gushcloud is a Singaporean technology-driven Digital Talent and Media company. There are also several co-hosts, including NewStyle Media Group (NSMG), Bixin Ventures, BCA Network, Clay Nation, Vera, and Bytecity, among others.
Who is Champ Medici?
The Champ Medici character is a Bored Ape Yacht Club NFT owned by Cordell Broadus, who is Snoop Dogg’s son. He said about the event,
“I’m so excited to be in Singapore during the F1 season for The Champ Medici Lounge. We’ve had great success in America, specifically at Coachella (Los Angeles) and NFT NYC (New York City), and I’m looking forward to bringing the best of Crypto, NFT, Web 3.0 founders, creators, creatives & investors globally together alongside the F1 Singapore Grand Prix.”
What to expect at the five-day pop-up lounge event
Along with the opportunity to meet like-minded people from across the Web3 space, there are some awesome activities available. These activities include:
- Welcome To The Block (WTTB) dinner – A private VIP dinner party by Golden Equator Group so to welcome Cordell Broadus, Snoop’s Geek Squad, and hip-hop icon Russell Simmons.
- Champ Medici Sushi Pop-up – An invite-only event where Cordell Broadus will host 68 investors and important Web3 people in an exclusive sushi hand-roll restaurant.
- Welcome To The Block Web3 Panel and WTTB Fund Announcement – Panel discussions with Web3 thought leaders to discuss the future of Web3 for the next decade. It will also look at how creatives can build a web3 brand.
- Champ Medici x Dr. Bombay Art Gallery & The Last Generation Immersive Experience – Featuring key artworks inspired by China’s top Chinese drama, The Untamed, and Broadus’ and Snoop Dogg’s (Dr. Bombay) NFT art collections.
- Champ Medici: Recharge – Visit a unique 40-foot art piece. The project aims to show the world that Champ Medici and its communities are in a constant recharging process.
To RSVP for the Champ Medici Lounge Event, sign up here!