1. Collectible Sales: Volume Traded Over the Last 7 Days (As of August 22, 2021)
- Art Blocks – made $116,856,463 in sales with a total of 3,581 buyers who transacted 105651 times — an 87% increase from last week.
- CryptoPunks – made $$44,097,300 in sales with a total of 150 buyers who transacted 218 times — a 16% increase from last week.
- BAYC – made $42,058,498 in sales with a total of 397 buyers who transacted 592 times — a 72% increase from last week.
- CyberKongz VX– made $27,517,535 in sales with a total of 2,589 buyers who transacted 8,106 times — a new record
- Pudgy Penguins -made $11,947,063 in sales with a total of 894buyers who transacted 1550 times — a 77% decrease from last week.
2. Biggest New NFTs: Highly Anticipated Launch of CryptoKongz Voxels hits almost $27 Million Volume, ON1 Force Sells Out in Five Minutes
? What is it? CyberKongz VX are 15,000 voxel avatars that be released to the metaverse home of the project on The Sandbox. 5000 “Cyberkongz VX” are reserved for owners of the Genesis Collection. Meanwhile, the rest were available for purchase at a flat price of .07 ETH.
✅ The minting of these gorilla NFTs burnt around 1,437 ETH or around $4.65 million in Ethereum 24 hours post-launch. Big KONGrats to the team!
?What is it? The 0N1 Force Collectibles are 7,777 generative side-profile characters with over 100 hand-drawn features fighting for their existence. In addition to the high-resolution artwork, each 0N1 NFT grants access to benefits found on the 0N1force website and Discord–the first of which is participation in a collaborative RPG that takes players into the 0N1verse.
✅ 0N1 Force NFTs were sold out in just 5 Minutes.
?What is it? A deck of playing cards featuring works of 55 leading artists. This project has an NFT format that has been made explosively popular by Parallel NFT Project. In this case, the cards aren’t explicitly game functional, but they are classical cards.
✅ Secondary market is on a buzz. The format of a deck of playing cards is one we all know. Ace King Queen Jack. Spade Club Diamond Heart. The community is hooked on an incredible assortment of artwork with unique collecting dynamics. Honestly, it’s hard to decide whether to collect your favorite artist? Collect by card type, all kings, or all queens? Collect by suit?
? What is it? Generativemasks is a 10,000 unique NFT art created with Generative Art. This NFT automatically “generates” unique masks with different expressions one by one, and you can enjoy different colors of the masks every time you reload them on the NFT marketplaces.
✅ The NFT holders liked that the combinations never seem to end, it’s like having 100 NFTs in one and it’s impossible to pick a favourite. For example, at first glance you’ll see an ape then it turns into a cat.
⚫️ What is it? NFT collectors, artists, and professionals created the Incognito (ICON) project. The collection consists of 10,000 randomly generated and unique characters living on the Ethereum blockchain.
✅ On Aug 16th the project ranked #32 on OpenSea but managed to climbed all the way to Top 5.
3. More Collectibles News: 7-Figure Plus Sales: Fidenza NFTs (ArtBlocks) and Deafbeef, Facebook Teases Metaverse for Meetings
- Fidenza #723 was sold for a massive 650 ETH. The piece is now one of the highest-selling pieces sitting under the ArtBlocks umbrella, and joins a small group of NFTs in general to surpass the 7 figure mark. Meanwhile, Fidenza #216 also pulled in a million-dollar sale 2 days ago.
- A full set of Series 0-5 from Deafbeef‘s collection sold for an eye-watering 2,275 ETH. Yup! You can start counting the zeros. As of press time, 2,275 ETH is approximately $7.2 million.
- Looks like Facebook has locked in on a new target: Metaverse for Meetings!
Tune in next week for the latest news and bits about NFT Collectibles!
All investment/financial opinions expressed by NFTevening.com are not recommendations.
This article is educational material.
As always, make your own research prior to making any kind of investment.