NFT Investors Club Drop

December 22, 2021

Company: NFT Investors Club

Like

Do you want to participate in the development of NFTs of artists and major brands?
Join the private NFTs INVESTORS CLUB and take part in launches of the most beautiful collections!

Only 4242 places are available worldwide! Mint your club card, enter the private circle of NICs, participate in projects and receive royalties in case of success.

The project:

NIC supports brands and designers in the launch of their collections.

For this we create a participative club of private investors where members can :
– Initiate projects for the launch of NFT collections
– Vote for the best projects for us to support
– Participate in the success of the projects
– Have whitelist and pre-sales access automatically available for each project
– Receive passive royalties on each launch without the obligation to participate.

Each supported project will pay between 20 to 40% of royalties to NICs depending on the involvement (technical and/or community) via the smart contract.

60% of the royalties will be paid to NFT cardholders for each collection launched! The remaining 40% will be used to pay the teams involved in the project (tech, project manager, marketing, business developer ….).

A unique card that must be earned

This club is only for investors who are passionate about the world of NFTs and wish to participate in the launch of new NFT collections.

The places being limited, the whitelist will be the only way to be sure to get your card.

Ready to join the adventure and invest in tomorrow’s NFTs projects?

Added December 11, 2021