Tennis Superstar Naomi Osaka is doubling down on NFTs with the release of her new signed collectibles on Tom Brady’s Autograph Platform. The 23-year-old four-time Grand Slam Champion is also joining the company’s board of advisors alongside Brady, Derek Jeter and Tiger Woods.
Together with her sister Mari, Osaka release a joint collection back in April. “The Colors of Naomi Osaka” featured six pieces of art. It was a massive success raising nearly $600,000 for the benefit of Naomi’s foundation, The Play Academy.
Naomi Osaka’s New NFT Collection
For her second bout into NFTs, Osaka is offering a Preseason Access Pass Collection. Fans and collectors can choose from 5 options with varying exclusivity and price.
- Carbon Premier – $12 with 5000 Editions
- Platinum Premier – $25 with 2500 Editions
- Emerald Premier – $50 with 1500 Editions
- Sapphire Premier – $75 with 7500 Editions
- Ruby Premier – $100 with 375 Editions
Meanwhile, Osaka will digitally sign each iteration of her Preseason Access Pass NFTs. This will grant NFT holders VIP access to Autograph’s first limited-edition Naomi Osaka drop and the platform’s private community on Discord.
- Carbon PremierS Signed – $250 with 100 Editions
- Platinum Premier Signed – $250 with 100 Editions
- Emerald Premier Signed – $500 with 50 Editions
- Sapphire Premier Signed – $750 with 25 Editions
- Ruby Premier Signed – $150 with 12 Editions
Osaka also expressed her belief in the staying power of NFTs. “I think NFTs and crypto are here to stay, and it’s something I want to embrace. This is the same fervor of collecting cards, but this time it’s digital which is so in line with my generation and how we behave.”
The listings are now live on Autograph.io, so make sure to check it out if you want to score rare NFTs featuring a once-in-a-lifetime athlete.