Meet Pegaxy, a Play to earn game with distinct, mythological, and futuristic elements. It’s one of the top games on Polygon and with good reason. Although it’s not the first digital horseracing game, with Zed Run seeing huge volume, Pegaxy is clearly here to stay.
About Pegaxy P2E Game
Through participating in PvP format races against 11 other racers, players compete for top 3 placement. The Pegaxy white paper states, “Each race has randomized elemental variables which include wind, water, fire, speed and more. Using strategic upgrades, food, and skill, players must place in the top 3 to earn the platform’s utility token VIS (Vigorus)”
Furthermore, it’s not only racing that you can do within the game. You can also breed, rent and sell your Pegas (the horses). Indeed, this system has proven to be a sound long-term economic approach when building an NFT/Blockchain-based game. Additionally, this approach allows teams to build large guilds, scholarship programs and even provides solo players the opportunity to earn in-game tokens through daily racing.
Everything About the play to earn mechanics
According to the white paper, Owners and Renters can earn by:
- Racing their Pega in PVP mode.
- Selling high-performing or newly bord Pega on the Marketplace.
- Renting out their Pega in the Rental Marketplace for a share of racing profit or fixed-term rental.
- Collecting rare “Founding” and “Crowned” Pega and reselling through marketplace speculation
- Competing in Pegaxy’s global competition, “The Grand Dash”.
The Grand Dash is a competition that takes place over 12 months, concluding in December. The top 12 racers of every class (60 total/month), compete in a series of events until the top 15 racers are identified at the Grand final in December (top 3 of each class. The top 15 will receive generous PGX rewards.
Additionally, Pegaxy has an exciting visualization for what they want to achieve. In fact, their whitepaper states, “Pegaxy aims to become the home of horse racing in the Metaverse, while simultaneously proving an ecosystem where users are able to play, socialize and work in the same space.” Evidently, the Pegaxy P2E game seeks to achieve this through strategic development and community insights.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of their roadmap for the future, according to their whitepaper:
- Q3 2022: Introduction of the Community Treasury (fees from marketplace and breeding)
- Q4 2022: Introduction of Staking $PGX into Treasury.
- Q1 2023: Introduction of Secondary Racing Mode.
- Q3 2023: Introduction of Community Based Games
Evidently, P2E games are performing exceedingly well and Pegaxy is no exception. In concl, capitalizing on the NFT P2E gaming craze, Pegaxy is a smash hit and with lots of exciting elements in the pipeline, Pegaxy P2E game is growing rapidly in popularity.