We all want to start the new year with a great long-term investment – and the Zoothereum NFT collection might be just what you need. This ambitious project, set to launch on January 1st, has both utility and beauty thanks to its outstanding 3D art style. From mythical creatures to robots and aliens, this unique NFT collection is full of surprises – and everything starts with an egg.
How? Let me explain.
About NFT project Zoothereum
In essence, Zoothereum is an NFT-focused project that aims to combine digital assets, art, and gaming for the community. The debut collection features a total of 900 NFT Eggs starting January 1st. In addition, 3,500 key NFTs will also be available to mint, that will unlock games and other surprises (more on that below).
Your mission? Mint a Zoothereum Egg NFT, keep it safe in your digital wallet and wait for next spring. Then, on March 25th, 2022, something magical will happen. Besides their impressive 3D, highly-detailed backgrounds, these precious digital eggs are hiding something!
The eggs will begin to hatch and reveal brand new, incredible creatures. From aliens to dinosaurs, you can expect anything – and yes, this means you’ll have two Zoothereum NFTs instead of just one.
Even after hatching, the Egg NFT itself will still be valuable for trading purposes. That’s because there are only a limited number of copies of each egg. Plus, each one features unique and mesmerizing hand-illustrated traits.
Curious to know more? Let’s check out all of the rarities.
What are the main types of Egg NFTs Zoothereum offer?
Accordingly, the NFTs are divided into 9 rarities – the rarer the egg, the more valuable it becomes! Here are the categories:
- Arctic Egg: It may be a cold place for an egg, so it must hide something amazing! (1/250)
- Robotic Egg: Crafted in the robotics factory, these are the most futuristic of the collection; (1/200)
- Cemetery Egg: Spooky as they may be, these eggs will reveal powerful creatures; (1/150)
- Oriental Egg: This oriental creation is carefully hidden in a back alley; (1/100)
- Island Egg: A rare treasure waiting to hatch in your digital wallet; (1/90)
- Mayan Egg: This beautifully-designed asset is hiding deep into the jungle, where ancient Mayans used to live; (1/45)
- Galactic Egg: Here’s a digital asset ready to create an outer-worldly experience; (1/30)
- Ocean Egg: If you’re ready to dive into a great discovery, these eggs will turn into wonderful ocean creatures; (1/20)
- Egyptian Egg: This is the most precious NFT of the collection, just like the Egyptian ruins themselves! (1/15)
Once your egg hatches next spring, you’ll be able to use your new creature NFT in the first ever Zoothereum game. Just imagine a virtual world where extinct creatures meet futuristic robots and other incredible beings – all in one place!
Get to know the Zoothereum team
Zoothereum is an outstanding project, and for good reason. Accordingly, the ambitious team of crypto investors worked on the project for over a year. In fact, it took weeks of tireless work to create the incredible design of each egg NFT.
As the official website reveals, the admin team has embraced the HODL mentality ever since 2015, when they first entered the crypto world. Now they are on an ascending trend, Zoothereum uses NFTs to create a one-of-its-kind, innovative experience.
If you’re ready to become a part of this outstanding journey, make sure to mint your own Zoothereum NFT Egg starting January 1st on the official website. In addition, join the Discord channel and follow the project on Twitter for more exclusive announcements and giveaways!