- Zed Run, a leading Web3 horse racing game, introduces sit ‘n’ go tournaments in September.
- Players can join the action without the need to qualify, making it accessible for time-limited individuals.
- Three tiers of tournaments with varying entry fees and payouts, expanding the game’s reach.
Zed Run’s Sit & Go: Lowering The Barriers To NFT Racing
- 192 horses will race in three rounds, with an entry fee of $2.5. The top three horses in each round will be rewarded.
- 48 horses will race in three rounds, with an entry fee of $5. The top six horses in each round will receive prizes.
- 16 horses will compete in four rounds, with an entry fee of $15. Each race will be a head-to-head match, and the ‘winner takes all’ payout structure will be in place.