The popular NFT metaverse platform, NFT Worlds, enters a new phase with an impressive second roadmap. Fans of this metaverse space will welcome the news along with hundreds of NFT projects that have leveraged the platform to build their own spectacular metaverse ecosystems.
The new roadmap is extensive and will position the metaverse platform that only launched in October last year as a front runner in the space if it all works out. Currently, NFT Worlds has over 55,000 unique players and over 500,000 in-game $WRLD transactions. It is a vast ecosystem of 10,000 worlds that continues to grow at a rapid pace.
Roadmap 1.0 laid the foundation for the beginning of the NFT Worlds project, and now Roadmap 2.0 is “constructing and populating the metaphorical kingdom on top of that foundation.”
NFT Worlds has highlighted key areas they want to focus on in 2022. In a seventeen-page article, they provide an overview of what is to come.
NFT Worlds Roadmap 2.0 will focus on improvement
The detailed article tells us that the metaverse project will look at improving the space. To do this, NFT Worlds have a plan for the following areas.
Firstly, they want to make it easier for players to build limitless, crypto-enabled, play-to-earn metaverses. They will remove additional sources of friction for players and provide more tools and freedom to do so.
Secondly, NFT Worlds wants to scale up player adoption and use incentives to continue the creator of metaverses, games and also content.
Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, there is a focus on stabilizing a unified $WRLD token economy across the multitude of metaverses on NFT Worlds.
NFT Worlds has a highly skilled and creative team to put all the plans in the roadmap together. This is the main focus, and within these three areas are different ideas and schedules for 2022 and 2023.
What exactly is NFT Worlds Planning?
NFT Worlds wants to become the biggest metaverse ecosystem, and the new roadmap is putting this vision into action.
There are plans for –
- P2E faucet to incentivize and reward creators across all WORLDS
- Revised tokenomics to better serve the NFT Worlds ecosystem
- WRLD name service acting as a cross-network vanity address similar to ENS
- ERC1155 NFT Worlds Items (in-game items earned through quests, tasks etc.)
- An influencer marketplace for Twitch, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and other platforms.
- Rental marketplace in Q2 2022 where anyone can rent a WORLD
- Avatars & player cosmetics (Q2 2022)
- Portal mechanics that will allow frictionless movement between metaverses
- Overhauled graphics & UI and live video and streaming capabilities.
The plans for the NFT Worlds roadmap are fantastic, and we look forward to seeing them put into place. In particular, the play-to-earn faucet and the rental marketplace are popular ideas.
What’s more, the avatars will give people the chance to have their own unique identities. In April, NFT Worlds will launch its Genesis avatars collection. It is a collection of 15,000 NFT avatars, and the whitelist to mint opens next week, on April 30th.
Learn More About the Top Blockchain Games:
- The Sandbox Metaverse: The Ultimate Guide From $SAND to LAND
- Decentraland: The Ultimate Metaverse Guide
- 5 Blockchain Games You Can Actually Play Today!
- The Otherside Game: Everything About The BAYC Metaverse
- Axie Infinity: The Biggest Play To Earn Game
- STEPN Explained: Work Out and Make Money!
- Sorare: Soccer Meets Crypto With This Star-Studded Game
- 5 Best AR Games In 2022
- What Is Binemon And Could It Be The Next P2E Success Story?
- The Ultimate Guide To Wolf Game NFTs, Gameplay and WOOL
- What Is Zed Run? Everything About Digital Horseracing
- Best 2 Player Games Unblocked in 2022
- Blankos Block Party Game Guide: Everything You Should Know